Does your child get overwhelmed by intense emotions?
Do meltdowns and tantrums sabotage your best efforts to stay calm?
Does your child’s whining and yelling make you feel like whining and yelling? 😉
Join us for this very special Master Class with Susan Stiffelman, MFT and Janet Lansbury
An attitude of acceptance helps foster emotional health, balance, and well-being in children.
This special Master Class will help you foster resilience while helping your children manage life’s inevitable ups and downs.
• The perspective that helps you remain the calm Captain of the ship
• What to do when your child gets physical
• Trusting your children’s ability to process their feelings—with your support
• Making it safe for your kids to share their thoughts and opinions
• How to stay regulated during emotional storms so you can child do the same
• Normalizing the ebb and flow of your child’s emotional life to reduce challenging behavior
About your hosts:
Susan Stiffelman is a family therapist, the author of Parenting Without Power Struggles and Parenting With Presence (An Eckhart Tolle Edition), and the weekly parentingadvice columnist for The Huffington Post. Susan Stiffelman is a marriage and family therapist, a credentialed teacher, and a licensed psychotherapist. For over 30 years, Susan has worked with families to create greater harmony and deeper connection between parents and children.
Is this a live Master Class?
How long is the session?
How long can I listen to the replay?
What age child is this appropriate for?
The material covered in this class is especially relevant for parents of toddlers and elementary aged children but will be useful for parents of teens, as well.