Registration is now open!
Co-Parenting With A Narcissist
Monthly Membership Community
Ongoing support to free you from the drama and frustration that comes when you are raising children with a highly self-absorbed co-parent
Does every conversation with your co-parenting partner end in drama and threats?
Do you feel helpless to protect your children from the fallout of an angry, arrogant parent?
Does your co-parent create constant stress and disappointment that leaves your children hurt and confused?
Join our community and receive regular parenting support to help you:
- Cope with the narcissistic individual’s demanding, dismissing, and alienating behaviors so that you can remain calm, cool and in control of your own responses
- Set limits and maintain boundaries so that you no longer feel bullied by the narcissist
- Help your children understand they are not the cause of the narcissist’s demeaning, unpredictable, or disappointing behavior
- Steer clear of adult temper tantrums, argumentativeness and rage so that you can maintain a more positive relationship
- Avoid useless arguments so that you save time and mental energy that is better spent on you and your children
- Use specific language to diffuse tense situations and build a more productive relationship
Join now– $37 per month
No commitments. You can cancel any time.
About Susan Stiffelman
Susan Stiffelman is the author of Parenting Without Power Struggles, Parenting With Presence (An Eckhart Tolle Edition) and the weekly parenting advice columnist for The Huffington Post.
She is internationally regarded as one of the top parenting experts in the world, blending conscious parenting principles with highly practical strategies to make raising children easier and more joyful for parents and children.
Susan understands the challenges and complexities that come with parenting with a highly self-absorbed partner and delivers support that can make a real difference in parents’ lives.
In this monthly coaching group, she brings decades of experience to the topic of co-parenting with a narcissistic partner–whether currently married or divorced.
Wendy Behary is the founder and director of The Cognitive Therapy Center of New Jersey and The New Jersey Institute for Schema Therapy.
As the author of “Disarming the Narcissist,” Wendy has a specialty in treating narcissists and the people who live with and deal with them. As an author and an expert on the subject of narcissism, she lectures to professional and general audiences on schema therapy, and the subjects of narcissism, interpersonal relationships, anger, and dealing with difficult people.
Wendy’s private practice is primarily devoted to treating narcissists, partners/people dealing with them, parenting issues, and couples experiencing relationship problems.
How does the membership work?
Will I benefit no matter what age my children are?
What if I can't make the Coaching Calls?
I have learned so much about dealing with narcissists from these classes. Not only is life easier with my narcissistic husband, but also with my mother, who fits the category. (History repeats itself!) Please keep up the good work! There is nothing else like this out there for parents needing this kind of information. Thank you so much! T. S.