• Introduction to a unique system for memorizing the 3's, 4's, 6's, 7's, 8's, and 9's
• Why some kids find traditional ways of learning Multiplication Tables ineffective...and terribly frustrating!
• How imagery and imagination help us move information into long-term memory
• Positive ways of framing learning style differences
• The importance of reframing intelligence as a function of creativity, not just the ability to memorize facts
• Why NO ONE is stupid-even if certain subjects are difficult!
Children are welcome to join their parents for this class, although it is not required. You can watch the session and share the system later with your child.
The material covered in this class will help parents of any child who has or will soon be learning the Multiplication Tables.