Katherine Woodward Thomas, M.A., MFT is the author of the New York Times Bestseller Conscious Uncoupling: 5 Steps to Living Happily Even After and the national bestseller, Calling in “The One:” 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life. She’s a licensed marriage and family therapist and teacher to thousands in her virtual and in-person learning communities. Katherine is also a featured teacher of Mindvalley and she trains, credentials and supervises people as Certified Conscious Uncoupling Coaches and as Certified Calling in “The One” Coaches, and supports them to develop thriving private practices as love and relationship coaches.
• Helpful suggestions for negotiating disagreements around social isolation for your jointly parented children
• Ideas for helping children adjust to different households/ different rules
• How you can generate healing and forgiveness to move forward with your co-parent on friendlier terms
• Practical resources for getting support and mediation help from a neutral third party
• How you can find more agency and confidence when you may be feeling helpless
• Respectful ways to convey concern about different hygiene standards in your co-parent's home
The material covered in this class will help parents of toddlers through teens.